We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fragrant and an exotic touch, this recipe for veal chops with ginger is original and delicious.
Easy to make, you should surprise your guests as much as they will delight them.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 veal chops
- 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 g of ginger
- 1 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 30 g semi-salted butter
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon of honey
- 10 cl of veal stock
- Salt pepper
Veal chops with ginger
- Wash and brush the skin of the lemon, take a zest. Squeeze the lemon and collect its juice.
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- Peel and chop the ginger.
- In a pan, heat the olive oil and butter, brown the veal chops. Season.
- Pour in the honey, caramelize, then add the garlic and ginger.
- Pour in the lemon juice and scrape the bottom of the pan to loosen the cooking juices.
- Pour in the veal stock. Cook over medium heat, covered and simmer 10 minutes (add a little water during cooking if necessary).
Arrange the meat on a hot plate with the sauce.
You can accompany this dish with beans or peas depending on the season in which you are making this recipe.
Chop: cut into small cubes.
Calories per person: 320
Photo: C. Herlédan