Carrot soup is one of the easiest to make but also one of the best to taste!
Ready in a few minutes it will fill you with its freshness.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 500 g carrots
- 1 onion
- 1/2 liter of chicken broth
- 25 cl of fresh or liquid cream
- 25 cl of milk
- Olive oil
- salt pepper
Carrot soup recipe:
The carrot soup recipe is so easy you almost forget that a few little tips can help you make it even better ...
- Start by washing and then peel the carrots
- Cut the carrots into small pieces of 2 to 3 cm
- Mince the onion
- Brown the carrots and theonion in a saucepan with olive oil
- Once the carrots are colored, add the chicken broth
- Cover and cook for about 20 minutes over low heat
At the end of cooking only, add the cream (or liquid) and the milk then let heat for another 2 minutes. You can also replace the crème fraîche with a little milk.
- All that's left to do is salt and pepper
- Serve in soup plates decorated with a few sprigs of parsley flat or curly
We can then offer this soup as is, with fresh bread or toast.
You can also spice up the carrot soup with a pinch of cumin, this spice going perfectly with the carrot.
Enjoy your meal !